Plague of Mortalitas

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Plague of Mortalitas

Post  Midge on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:26 am

[Tarxin]

I gladly grasp the bottle and open it.
A brief temptation to simply drink from the bottle flitted into my mind, but I decided it best to not, and simply poured some of the bottle's contents into the glass left on the table.
I was rather surprised at Ms. Tease's abrupt confrontation, but I wasn't complaining, because now she was looking.
Plus, her friend just... Sexy?
That's a first.
I began to wonder how drunk she was or if she drank from the local water well. My thoughts simply regarded the possibilities and figured she was one of the rare people that didn't run at the sight of something disturbing or out of place.
"I'm impressed that you're able to tell it's me who needs fixing," I point out, tilting my head to the side again while I spoke.
One of my weird quirks I suppose.

[Mi'Jette]

I had glanced at Angel when she made her comment and almost immediately picked up on what she was thinking.
... Tsk tsk. We're going to get ourselves into trouble with this one.
"Blood has a particular scent when presently pouring from a living host," I reply simply, my shoulder shifting uncomfortably from leaning on it.
He was sending off every warning signal in my head currently, say for the rapist alarm, yet I was still curious as to what his motives were. He was clearly a wanderer of some sort and his entire atmosphere made my skin crawl.
"I could temporarily fix you up... If you give me a name," I offer, almost glancing at Angel again since I figured she'd get a kick out of the suggestion.
Not like I'd stand him up or anything. I did have some spare medical supplies in my pack if he actually accepted.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:44 pm

[Angel]

I flick an ear, resisting the urge to let my tongue loll like a dogs.
Yes, good, Mi'jette was working her magic. She could do that without coming off as a whore. Which I would probably end up doing at this point.
I glanced up at the sound of a fist hitting a skull- Reiner had nailed the Collie straight in the muzzle.
My attention is effectively diverted, and my ears prick up towards the commotion.
"I reckon Reiner's been needing to do that.."
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:55 pm

[Tarxin]

I smirked behind my mask, interested in her bargain.
"Deal..." I mutter, my attention flicking over to the bar tender when I hear an unhealthy sound.
... Definitely glad I didn't piss him off.
I look back at Ms. Tease before looking at the wolf, still curious as to why she was so interested in me.
"You gonna fix me here, or?"
... Well shit.
That sounded like a fucked up sort of invitation.

[Mi'Jette]

"Scruffy can handle things 'round here... He's good with his liquor," I point out, having seen him hit the Collie square in the face.
My eyes wander back over the stranger and I finally take in the appearance of his arms, wondering how the Hell he hadn't lost one of them already.
His flesh was so mangled it could hardly be considered flesh, just scar tissue.
My ears perk up a little at his question, having took it the wrong way almost immediately.
"The others probably wouldn't appreciate it being done here," I point out, looking at Angel.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:03 am

[Angel]

I'd been keeping half an ear on the conversation, though my tongue had lolled out in amusement at the sudden outburst of violence.
I now look, delighted, back at the two. Mostly at the guy.
"We have a lovely shack that'll work just fine." I inform him, my tail flicking.
"Though..." I pause and tilt my head slightly. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your species?"
Hoping he could follow my reasons for asking, considering what I assumed he'd suggested.
Hope had a way of warping words.

[Reiner]

The Collie had been slammed to the ground by the force of my hit- and damn had it felt nice to transfer some of that tension.
His muzzle looked like it was half it's length, and I could see shards of bone piercing his skin, showing stark white against his muzzle.
"Teach you to get your fuckin' paws out of my pockets.." I growled, twisting his arms behind him and dragging him towards the exit.
His legs flailed uselessly, and I heard him yelp at the same time my grip slackened. His shoulder had dislocated from the force I was applying.
I did the courtesy of shoving it roughly back into place- the bastard made a most unpleasant noise and then went slack, blacking out.
I tossed him out the doors like yesterdays trash, shoving the chips he'd tried to filch out of my pocket back where they belonged.
I surveyed the rest of the bar's inhabitants with a steady, don't-fuckin-try-anything glare, before grunting and going back to polish glasses.
Good for nothing trouble makers..
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:28 am

[Tarxin]

"That sounds rather helpful," I reply to the wolf.
A shack away from people would be perfect actually.
I wasn't fond of crowds...
Let alone a group of people that included more than three bodies.
I glanced at Reiner when he tossed out the broken mutt and figured it best to get going.
My eyes return to the glass in front of me and I barely pull my mask away from my muzzle in order to drink it, probably freaking out one of the other occupants because the liquid was gone without me tipping the glass back.
I return the mask back to it's usual position and set the empty glass on the table.
My shoulder shifts when I set my elbow on the back of the chair, looking up at the wolf once again.
"Hard to say. Fox feline combination of some sort," I reply, being honest with my confusion.

[Mi'Jette]

"If you're up for a walk, then lets get to it."
I was sort of surprised at his sincere response to Angel's question, but it let me know that he wasn't all bad and that I could be just slightly less concerned.
... Still need to pay Scruffy.
I pat Angel's thigh before getting up and going back to the bar, giving Reiner the amount we owed him. I hesitate, then lean over the counter to leave a kiss on his cheek, tipping my hat to him and smirking.
"Thanks, hun," I chuckle, flicking my tail about behind me.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:34 am

[Angel]

I'm happy with his answer, grinning lightly.
Good.
I'd only been half paying attention to Reiner throwing the Collie out- once you've seen one person thrown out of a bar, you've pretty much seen 'em all.
Still, I noticed the decrease in stress the pit bull had after that.
I flick an ear at Mi'jette, her touch on my leg sending a few tingles up my spine, but manage not to let that show.
I watch the fox\feline mutt drink out of my peripheral vision, figuring if I just ogled him that'd be awkward for the both of us.

[Reiner]

I'm calmer when the fennec comes to pay me.
I had just pushed the chips in the box below the bar when she did that, and it catches me off guard for a moment.
Enough for me to kinda just stand there and blink stupidly.
That was different.
I regain control quickly and clear my throat, my ears burning a bit.
"No problem.."
Of course a few people had noticed..
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:55 am

[Tarxin]

Well... That was surprising.
Ms. Tease was more of a flirt than I had anticipated.
Maybe that's why she's so scarred already... And the wolf isn't.
More than just traveling partners... Obviously, now that I look.
I take the chance and stand, straightening my coat and looking at the two females, waiting to follow them out.

[Mi'Jette]

I was almost intrigued when Reiner reacted the way he did to my flirt and I grin.
"... I'll come back and visit," I tell him, winking before going back over to Angel and the newcomer.
"Lessgo, shall we?"
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:14 am

[Angel]

I hop off the edge of the table and stretch a bit, intentionally flaring my wings and brushing him.
I just give him an expectant look before my eyes flicker to Mi'jette.
"Sounds good." I reply, tail still flicking.
Sublime pops out of the neck of my hoodie, yawning widely.
I'm so used to it I just ignore him.

[Reiner]

I rub the back of my neck.
"See that you do.." I mutter under my breath. Likely noone heard that but me.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:18 am

[Tarxin]

I barely moved when her feathers touched my arm, but I only tensed up for a second out of instinct.
People... I'm not used to people touching me unless they're trying to kill me.
"Is she usually that open?" I ask out loud, unsure if it was more to myself or the winged one.
I was simply curious about the personality of Bone-Tail and what happened to be going through her mind the majority of the time.
... Females baffled me.

[Mi'Jette]

I purr a little at Reiner, fixing my hat, and nudging Angel again.
"I have a date with, Scruffy," I chuckle, utterly pleased at the thought of coming back later.
The newcomer seemed to be staring at me again and I shrug.
"Chicks have needs... Priorities."
I wait a couple more seconds before walking out the door and into the wind, groaning a little at first, but getting used to where it was mainly directed from in order for me to block it with my back. Thankfully the wind would be pushing us towards the shack, even though it'd still be utterly difficult to travel while trying not to face plant it in the dirt.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:05 pm

[Reiner]

I mutter a few more things in German. That woman was going to screw me over if she showed up again.
I busied myself with getting a stain off the glass instead of fantasizing.

[Angel]

"Eeyup." I say brightly, in agreement with Mi'jette.
"And you, I like you." I say to him. "Thissuns nice and all-" I bump Mi'jette with my wing. "But toys get lackluster after awhile."
I'm certainly earning more than a few turned heads and sideways glances.
Scruffy quickly barks-
"If I see any of you fockers leave the bar after them, I'll drag you back inside and nail your sorry arses to the wall!"
The onlookers quickly redirected their gazes to the contents of their mugs and glasses.
I give Reiner an appreciate look.
"Good choice." I answer Mi'jette's statement from earlier.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:33 pm

[Tarxin]

I snort at her comment to Bone-Tail.
Toy? I doubt toys fight back as severely as that ones seems she would...
But... Having a toy like that would be... Fun.
"I'd definitely be up for sharing your toy," I mutter under my breath, stuffing my hands in my pockets.
Guys had priorities too. I hadn't found a decent whore in months that didn't scream the moment they realized what my face looked like.
That was just bloody inconvenient.

[Mi'Jette]

"Thank you, dear!" I call back to Reiner after hearing his threat to the others.
I grab Angel's arm as I brave the wind, glancing at Tarxin after pulling on my goggles and covering my muzzle with my bandana.
My ears were going to be caked with dirt and sand again...
Gross...
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 pm

[Reiner]

I give a half smile and glance up at her, but otherwise don't respond. Couldn't seem too friendly or I'd end up with people going after 'em, threats or no.

[Angel]

I grin at him.
"Sharing? Yes, I like that idea." I reply, before pulling my respirator and goggles over my face, my ears flicking back at the rush of sand and grit that hit us once we stepped outside.
I also pull my wings in tightly, though my muscles already ache from keeping them pinned on our endeavor to the bar earlier.
Oh well, atleast I had a few drinks in me and a pleasant buzz in my head to keep me happy. Not to mention dark n sexy over there. And Mi'jette, because no matter how long I was around her I never got tired of her.
I wish I could loll my tongue again.. but a mouthful of blah didn't seem worth it.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:58 pm

[Tarxin]

I stick close to the two, but mainly stay behind them because it seemed like the winged one was having difficulty.
... I could possibly construct something to help her when it came to traveling, if she wanted.
My first issue was simply trying to stop the bleeding in my ribcage.
Even now I was starting to get a bit dizzy while following them.
Hopefully she'd fix it.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:00 am

[Angel]

I continue plodding ahead, occasionally wiping grime off of my goggles.
Ahh, my beautiful white fur was going to be a shade of brown after this..
Oh well.
I twitch sharply as Sublime accidentally bumps a bruise on my hip. He makes a muffled, apologetic squeak.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:18 am

[Tarxin]

It seemed to take forever to get to the shack, but I was utterly pleased once Bone-Tail pushed open the door.
I stepped inside after them and shook off the dirt, breaking the piles out of my ears and hair.
"Nice place," I mumble, glancing around the simple building while undoing the buckles on my coat.

[Mi'Jette]

I toss my coat on a chair and and shake off the dirt as much as possible, taking my hat off as well.
"I hate the wind, oh so much," I gripe, scraping the debris out of my ears the best I can.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:21 am

[Angel]

I hum with happiness and shake like a dog, probably screwing over their current attempts to get the dirt out of their ears.
I'd kept mine pinned back- not much damage had been done, but I was still sure they were far from clean.
Oh well.
I stop humming and tug my hoodie and jeans off, leaving most of myself dust free[and leaving me in just my tanktop and panties] before I flop down on the mattress and roll around. FREEDOMM!
"aaHHHh it's so nice to be back here where there's no dust or assholes..." I groan, stopping my rolling face-down in a pillow. My tail still flicks happily.
Sublime squeezes out from under me and scrambles up onto my head, probably giving me a disgruntled lecture that I couldn't hear because of my buzz and the dust in my ears.
I really shouldn't be allowed to consume alcohol~
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:34 am

[Tarxin]

I raise an eyebrow at the winged-one's actions, but was rather amused by it.
Bone-Tail was still brushing off dirt... As well as sort of stripping in the process.
I paused to watch her for a moment or two before working on getting my own dirt off.
Females.
"So... Where do you want me to sit?" I ask, pulling my coat off, which shows how blood-drenched my clothes were.

[Mi'Jette]

I purr and go over to Angel, kissing her shoulder, tugging my belt off and tossing it aside, as well as my boots.
My goggles, bandana, corset, and pants were off as well, leaving me in the same boat as Angel when it came to clothing.
I didn't like being caked in dirt.
'Twas gross.
I look up at the newcomer and shrug.
"The chair's fine, as long as I can get to the wound alright," I point out, digging around in my pack for the medical supplies I knew I had.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:40 am

[Angel]

I raise my head and let my tongue loll out again.
"Yes, he can sit in the chair, then I can sit on him afterwards. I like being on top." I suggest.
And then maybe all three of us could move to the bed..
I blink innocently, smiling.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:48 am

[Mi'Jette]

I snigger at her blunt comment, but I couldn't complain.
"Sit," I tell him, pointing to the chair and watching him hesitantly move over, sitting down though.
I look him over while threading my needle, getting a somewhat wet rag as well.
"Mind taking off your shirt for me? Not trying to be creepy, but it's in the way."
He pulls it off in understanding and I was significantly surprised at the abs that were on his scrawny build.
I blink a couple times and then shake my head a little, kneeling in front of him to start sewing.
"... I do believe you owe me a name now," I add, still focused on sewing.
He seemed to hesitate at my question and shakily moves my hair out of my face so I could see what I was doing.
"Tarxin. Just Tarxin."
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:52 am

[Angel]

I stretch, my fingers disturbing a bit of dust on the floor, and my wings spreading wide. One of them covers Mi'jette's half of the mattress, the other hits the wall. I relax again and fold my arms under my chin, but keep my wings spread.
"Tarxin, huh? Thats interesting."
Might be weird to be moaning later..
My tail continues flicking as I watch Mi'jette patch him up, my tongue still lolling, and me enjoying the new view of this guy.
The amount of scarring was actually kind of hot.
"So what took that sizable chunk outta you?" I ask, perking my ears up.
My eyes were kind of torn between looking at him and Mi'jette. Both were quite nice..
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:03 am

[Tarxin]

"Indeed... I'd like to ask the both of your names now, if you don't mind," I reply, intently watching Bone-Tail work.
She was surprisingly steady with her hands, despite the amount of scars I could see on them.
The position she was in... The angle I could see her at... I was getting utterly aroused and I couldn't help it.
Dammit... Calm yourself. They're both too gorgeous for you.
"I'd have to say the supposed to be dead, mutated creature that I came across at the last train station."
Bone-Tail paused a brief moment at what I said, but kept working, her steady hands made it so I didn't feel the needle at all.
"You impress me, little one..." I catch myself whispering to the fennec, seeing a smirk show up on her face.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:21 am

[Angel]

I sneeze.
"I'm Angel." I state, letting one ear flop to the side.
"Why did you think going to the train station was a good idea?" I ask, wrinkling my noise. "Most of the supposed-to-be-populated places are dangerous."
I shift a bit on the mattress.
"Honey, I think Tarxin wants some love." I say loudly now to Mi'jette, rolling onto my back. I'd noticed the way he was looking at her and I couldn't help poking fun.

Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:36 am

[Mi'Jette]

"And I'm Mi'Jette," I pipe up after Angel, finishing the sewing job and cleaning the blood off my hands.
"I don't think very well. I just travel," he says, looking at my sewing job.
Angel's next statement causes me to blink a couple times and I look at her funny before looking up at Tarxin.
"Well... You could have just said something," I mumble, shifting and straddling his waist, which causes him to shiver.
Touchy fellow...
I run my fingers along the edge of his mask, letting them linger near his jaw.
"Mind moving me to the bed?" I mutter, feeling his hands slip to my thighs as he stands, holding me and carrying me to the bed where he sits back down.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:42 am

[Angel]

I sit up and make room for them, wrapping my arms around Tarxin's waist when they sat down. One of my hands went to brush Mi'jette's butt- which was a very nice butt.
"Ohay guys." I say, nosing Tarxin's back.
I was still mindful of his ribs, though.
"Hope you weren't planning on leaving me out."
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:49 am

[Tarxin]

I shiver again when Angel comes up behind me and I glance at her.
"... As a warning, I might be significantly rusty at this," I mutter, running a hand through Mi'Jette's hair and feeling her purr.
A chill goes up my spine when she runs her hands up my chest, feeling the scars there.
"May I take your mask off...?" she asks, having felt it more than heard it with her lips against my neck.
"I... If you promise not to be frightened of me," I reply, mainly to the both of them.
Mi'Jette looks at Angel in this moment, as if confirming the want between the both of them.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top