WFS/WCS/GMS Roleplay.

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WFS/WCS/GMS Roleplay.

Post  Midge on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:44 am

[Silver]

I was a bit surprised at the fact that my presence scared him, but if he was that hammered, then I couldn't say anything.
"I've been in here for a couple hours at least aaaand I'm not sure who moved you. I just remember you passing out on the floor out in the main room," I reply honestly, giving up on my hands and tossing the rag onto the floor. My skin had somewhat absorbed the black concoction, but left smears here and there that almost resembled oil stains. Almost.
"I wouldn't say it was what you did, specifically. You didn't move a bloody centimeter, I swear. Impressed me, that's for sure."
Drunks were my sort of thing, but damn, he definitely took the cake for knocking himself out.
"Give it some time and you won't be bothered by it so much."
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:46 am

[Kifer]

I stay still throughout her explanation, figuring my own thoughts on how I got here were probably right.
"Wait a second, did you do something?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at her.
I look carefully at what she had been doing, then to the rag, then stop and think a long moment.
And a little more.
"WAIT" I gasp, pulling my arm up and managing not to hit myself in the face in my still sloppy/drunk urgency.
"Oh my fuck, you did."
She did. I can't believe I stayed under for all of it.
"How big is this?" is the next question out of my mouth.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:53 am

[Silver]

His first question put this 'innocent', questionable expression on my face and I wanted to giggle a little.
"Wellllll..."
Watching Kifer's blank expression go from confused, to concentrated, to complete oh-my-fucking-shit-fucking-Hell, made me want to bust up laughing.
I stand up and stretch my arms above my head while walking to stand in front of him.
"Half-forearm up to your shoulder, little up your neck, while branching over your shoulder blade," I explain, tilting his head a little to the side to look at one of the spikes near his jugular, disregarding a minor thought.
"I'm actually pretty proud of myself. Ya know how hard it is to engineer a damn tattoo gun out of nothing?" I ask, picking up the somewhat small machine, "I felt like I was in prison or something. Like how to build a car with a paperclip. It was fucking ridiculous but it worked."
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:56 am

[Kifer]

I open my mouth to say something, then close it again.
Her laughter is kind of scaring me. How big was it..
Her answer.
God, that was huge...
I must've been out a long ass time.
I had to admit, though, what I saw wasn't bad.
I shake my head at what she says, trying to follow the rest of it and failing. I could feel how god awful sore it was though.
"How did you not accidentally kill me?" I ask now, rubbing my arm.
"Goddamn... building that out of scratch..."
I stop and stare accusingly at her again.
"Did Moira help you?"
I swear to whatever God there is I would 100% get Moira in a completely sexual way if she did.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:01 am

[Silver]

I wasn't sure if he was completely appalled or what.
His drunk demeanor was confusing the fuck out of me.
... Don't enjoy it that much, but it's hilarious either way.
"Accidentally kill you...? I'm not that much of a klutz, I mean geez," I scoff, making a face;
"I'm a sneaky bitch. I was friends with the kids back in high school that no one talked to. I learned a lot."
I set the machine down and fuss with my hands a little for a moment before lookingat him again.
"Mnope. I haven't seen her at all this morning. I really didn't want to ask her for such a thing anyway. She's done too much for me as it is," I respond plainly.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:04 am

[Kifer]

Atleast I didn't have to pursue Moira over it.
I decide I'm done trying to keep track of the conversation and flop back on the bed again, grunting when the sore spots complain.
"Okay. I like it."
I take another drink and stretch slightly.
"....was I really out that long?"
I think that might be a new record. Then again, I had drank alot...
I pat the spot next to me. The spot not covered in bottles.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:09 am

[Silver]

I chuckle softly at his comment and take a seat next to him when he basically asks.
"Mhm. I was rather afraid you would wake up in the middle of it. That would have ruined my day," I point out;
"At least you don't talk in your sleep. It disturbs me more than it should would people do that and I don't expect it."
I move his hair a little and smirk, utterly tempted to pursue my instincts, but mentally shrug it off and simply hold his hand.
After the emotional ordeal last night, I felt relieved and completely renewed, losing all of that stressful pressure that had been weighing on me forever.
I kind of just wanted to sit for a few moments and not do anything... Just because I could.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:13 am

[Kifer]

I set the bottle down again and run a hand through my hair, figuring I didn't feel like moving today.
I knew what she meant about the talking part. I'd learned to stay silent while I slept- Alison's sleep talking had gotten worse until she'd woken even me up.
Her moral compass had gotten so far out of whack that Keer had refused to let her carry even a knife for awhile..
I squeeze Silver's hand companionably, and nudge a few of the empty bottles with my foot.
Ah yes, all the fruits of free time.
I'm sure there were needles we'd forgotten about, too.
"Where'd you sleep, then?"
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:18 am

[Silver]

A yawn causes me to shift my jaw, but I force it back, my stubborn hatred towards yawning telling it to fuck off.
The squeeze on my hand pulls a smile onto my face, despite me looking at the floor.
"In the... Umm... It was a room... Iunno. What's-his-face was testing things in there," I tell him, really not knowing where I had been.
The trauma that the pain had caused me still kept my brain a bit foggy, which was irritating.
"I slept enough I guess. Body still hurts like a bitch though and I haven't been able to get the taste of blood out of my mouth."
It dawned on me after I said that, that he hadn't actually been awake for my fit.
The emotional one or the coughing one. Huh.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:20 am

[Kifer]

I blink.
What..
"Did you bite your tongue or something..?" My tone completely uncertain.
I was wandering into dangerous emotional waters.
So she'd slept in Mark's office, that was good. Mark wasn't a pervert.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:22 am

[Silver]

"Erm..."
Shit.
I wasn't sure if I should say anything or not.
"At some point probably."
That I wasn't doubting, so I didn't technically lie.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:23 am

[Kifer]

I had a feeling she'd averted what had actually happened.
Whatever.
I was too hungover to pursue it.
I rub my temple a bit, sighing.
"That's nice."
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:30 am

[Silver]

I let out a quiet sigh of relief when he breezes past the subject.
He'd have to ask Moira or Mark what happened.
I wasn't willing to say shit about it, especially about my breakdown about Ben.
My body was protesting a bit and I finally just lay back, staring at the ceiling. I was so used to my own that I had an odd sense of confusion for a couple moments, having not recognized the new sight I was gazing at. It was just a ceiling, but I had shut myself up at home for so long that I really hadn't known any other ceiling... Or wall for that matter.
Self-imprisonment I guess... As of late, being social was the absolute worst for me and I wanted to avoid it as much as possible, which included staying locked in my room, not eating, just sleeping for hours and hours because I wanted to the days to go away.
This sudden realization creates another sigh, this one coming out of my nose, and I bite my lip out of habit.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top