WFS/WCS/GMS Roleplay.

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WFS/WCS/GMS Roleplay.

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:22 pm

[Silver]

I keep staring at the bottle in my hand and clench my jaw.
The Hell was I supposed to do for that long...?
I guess I could just work on cleaning Maphani...
A sigh comes out of my mouth and I down the contents of the bottle, handing it back to him.
"If I cough up a lung... Not even gonna go there," I comment, shaking my head a little and going over to Maphani, looking for areas to pull of his outer plates.
I really didn't want my fucked up arm out in the open, but if it kept protesting to the point where I'd lose my eye, then eugh.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:32 pm

[Mark]

I don't reply, just go back to my office to wait.
I had things on hot plates and distillers to watch, anyways.

[Moira]

I point out a few areas to her, smiling lightly.
"Do you mind if I help with the cleaning? I won't take him apart, I'm just curious."
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 pm

[Silver]

"Nahh I don't mind. The help would be nice," I reply, smiling back at her.
Yeah... He's a big fucking horse.
I can't imagine how much dirt must have built up in him.
"Just got him today actually."
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:38 pm

[Moira]

"Really? He's beautiful. Can't imagine how much time and thought it took to put him together."
I slide a panel off, setting it on the table by Kifer, whose already losing himself in the bottle.
I pull a rag from my pocket and start carefully scraping dirt away from the big horse's interiors, smiling as I did.
"The intricacy in this thing..." I shake my head.
"Just.. wow."
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:47 pm

[Silver]

"A couple years and an Asian," I snicker, starting to take Maphani's face plates off, mentally remembering which went where.
Not like I was lying or being utterly rude, it was damn right true.
"My friend's elder brother runs a Cybernetics Program that they're hoping to be able to use on humans for amputees and whatnot;"
"But currently, it's only in the stage of using robotics and small animals. My friend demolished that theory by building me a horse."
Gotta love having connections in other countries.
"However... He overcompensated with the size because he's short and has a bit of a complex about it."
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:09 pm

[Moira]

"Talk about friends in high places." I say, removing another plate on his shoulder and removing quite a bit of dirt there.
Her last comment makes me chuckle.
"Well, with everything to this scale, I suppose that's a new sort of advancement, huh?"
The amputees bit had me thinking.
"Actually, I believe Mark has a bit of experience with prosthetics. He built Alison's dog a new leg at one point.."
I shake my head.
"Of course Lassie chewed the leg up in no time..."
I go back to cleaning the plates, listening to the alcohol in the bottle Kifer had slosh around. My guess was he'd be drunk in the next five minutes.
"So why just Kifer here?" I ask suddenly. "I haven't ever seen you around without Ben, too. Something happen?" My tone friendly and genuinely concerned.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:15 pm

[Silver]

I was rather enjoying the simple conversation until she brought up Ben and I went quiet.
On our way here I had a feeling he'd come up at some point, but I couldn't prepare myself for it.
I hadn't actually talked to anyone extensively about what happened between us, so it was still heavily bottled up inside.
Made me want to cry actually.
The tone in her voice made me feel slightly better, yet I figured anyone could see the dark cloud over my head.
"... We went our separate ways," was all I could muster out of the mess in my head.
I hadn't even rambled to Kifer about it.
... I had a bad feeling that if I talked about it, I wouldn't be able to stop crying.
It didn't help that I hadn't cried in a couple months either, so adding that fact onto my thoughts would be miserable.
In other words, my entire solidity would be demolished in a matter of seconds.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:20 pm

[Moira]

"...ah. Sorry I brought it up."
I can tell I'd poked a sore spot on her, and I felt a bit guilty about it.
"Can't say Kifer'd be a very good doctor for that, but he does know how to get your mind off of things."
I glance at him and he winks back at me. I roll my eyes and turn back to Silver.
"But hey, tell me about where you're from? I haven't seen the new world yet, and the horses you guys bring in tell me it must have more time to focus on beauty."
I change the topic, remembering the beautiful winged horse that had been here a bit. Larka, I think her name had been.
And I figured the topic change would be better. Nobody wanted to break down in front of a few strangers and Kifer.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:36 pm

[Silver]

Get my mind off of things... Yeah... No kidding...
Her question was fabulous because it'd smother Ben out of my head a bit longer so I could go cry in a corner later.
"My place is completely different from Alison's... I'm placed on a beach with a decent forest area. The trees are as green as the misted waters," I smirk, rubbing my jaw, "Hence the name Green Mist Stables. Oh so original, I know, but I felt simplicity got to the point. Larka, the Fylimorga I brought the last time, is from a whole other world that's connected to the mountain near my home. It's sort of like Alison's portal to here, but I'm not sure if there's actually people in my world, Delma."
This subject I was completely comfortable with talking about because it wasn't horrific, say for the corruption that came with it.
"Hell Raider... A good friend of mine, was actually a Corrupted Fylimorga that I found and drug back to my home because of his destructive habits. Oddly enough, he's as human as one would think from a 6'4" guy. However, his corruption never went away and it started to kill him... I got in the way and got fucked up in the process."
I tug my sleeve up to show her the pulsating markings, hoping she wouldn't want to study me or anything.
Kifer never seemed to be bothered by them and that's what I really loved, because even my employees looked at me differently and I could see it.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:42 pm

[Moira]

I listen with interest, raising my eyebrows at the markings when she showed me.
"Looks like someone shot you up with a serious dose of Red food coloring." I tell her, looking for another plate to move.
"So you got a horse that turned human? That sounds..." I trail off and shrug, finding the plate and taking it off.
"Fun."
I take a step back as dust and dirt fall from the now empty area, and take my rag out again.
"But, just out of curiosity, hows the corruption spreading to you help anything? Is that like a...idunno, reproductive like thing?"

[Kifer]

I snort at Moira's suggestion and take another drink from the bottle.
Their conversation is a bit interesting, though, and I continue to listen without interrupting.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:34 pm

[Silver]

I finally just tug off my coat, which drops a bunch of dirt onto the floor.
"It's interesting, to say the least," I reply, not wanting to elaborate on the 'fun' part.
My markings flare when I rub my arm, pushing more dirt off before I blow a pile of dirt out of Maphani's shoulder.
"It took a bunch of the pressure from his, since his was growing. His, now, doesn't grow, so he's fine," I explain, clapping my hands together and watching a dirt cloud emit from it, "Mine, however, grows when I get completely pissed, which isn't as rare as what I would like."
... Yeah, like when I threw a flower pot at Kifer's head.
My tank top was an old one, I realized, having not realized when I put it on back at the house. It had tears and oil stains almost all over it, so it was hardly grey anymore.
Either way, it was fucking comfortable and let my markings breathe, which kept them from fucking up my eye.
I hesitate before ruffing up my hair, flinging more dirt off of me, but my hair goes back to its normal dark brown color instead of a nasty tan.
"Just something I learn to live with because I'm pretty sure I'm stuck with it."
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:42 pm

[Kifer]

My attention is now drawn to Silver, her tanktop making me grin wryly.
"That-" I say, pointing while holding the bottle.
"Is actually pretty damned sexy."
Moira snorts and throws a clod of dirt at me, which hits my arm and sends dirt everywhere.
I make an irritated noise as some of it settles in my drink, but take a sip anyways because I wasn't going to waste it.
"Keep it in your pants, tiger." She says, brushing her hands off and picking more dirt out of the horse.

[Moira]

I go back to ignoring Kifer, though I'm sure he's just here to watch our asses and nothing else.
"I suppose its better than cancer." I say.
"And atleast its easy to keep track of. Reminds me disturbingly of blood poisoning, though." I give her markings a concerned look.
"You know, except for the whole glowing thing."
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:55 pm

[Silver]

I couldn't help but snicker a bit at his drunken comment, almost busting up when Moira threw the dirt clod.
He was so easily thrilled by bare skin that I found it utterly amusing.
Wearing tank tops actually made me want to get another tattoo... Something to put on my back where there were hardly any scars.
"Sometimes I wish it was cancer," I admit, a brighter pulse going up my arm when a wrench from a table nearby launches into the air and I grab a hold of it without looking.
I twirl it in my hand a couple times and chuckle, using the wrench to dislodge more dirt off of the bolts I could see in Maphani's torso.
"Cancer is less complex."
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 pm

[Moira]

I look, a bit startled, at the wrench, then at Kifer, who looks completely lax about the whole thing.
"Would..that be a side effect?" I ask eventually.
Kifer just laughs, though it sounds strange because of how drunk he is.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:04 pm

[Silver]

"It's the corruption itself. I've just gotten more control over it since I was infected," I say, talking about it with ease now that I wasn't scared of it.
I stuff my free hand into my pocket and take a couple steps to the side, having looked as if I just walked up a short staircase, level with Maphani's head.
"The controlling of shadows, as it were. I, myself, am completely pathetic, but most people don't see the extent of this, especially now that I've practiced."
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:06 pm

[Moira]

I blink.
"Alrighty then."
Before shaking my head and going back to what I was doing.
Kifer yawns and sets the now empty bottle down.
"Done already? That's a new record..."
He just grunts and starts digging around for another one.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:10 pm

[Silver]

"Does he usually do that?" I finally ask, hopping back down to the floor.
I got drunk on occasion, but he was determined.
"My getting drunk usually consists of long giggle fits or sorrowful ramblings that end in tears and is followed up by said giggle fits."
That was just skimming the surface really.
I usually only got drunk by myself.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:39 pm

[Moira]

I wait for Kifers brief laugh to stop before giggling and answering her question.
"Kifer has a brilliant record of being drunk. Actually, I'd be hard pressed to find him sober. Ever."
He nods at this, but seems to have given up finding more to drink. I'd hidden all the liquor from him a long time ago.
"I'm sure it's become as essential as breathing to him by now. So yea, he usually does that."
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:47 pm

[Silver]

I raise an eyebrow and shrug.
"Well okey dokey then. I'm partial to hard liquor and the occasional beer, but I know my limits unless I'm drowning in emotions."
Typical female thing is what it was; say for the lack of sappy movies and ice cream.
I stretch my arms above my head, hearing a couple cracks from my spine, before relaxing again, rolling my shoulders to shake the rest out.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:55 pm

[Kifer]

"Sos...the horse almos' done, or.."
I chuckle and hold the empty bottle, wanting more but not willing to search extensively.
"Cuz I think...it'd be really..awesome to like.."
I make a vague hand motion.
"Like all three of us."
Moira gives me a sardonic look.
"Sit down before you fall over."
I decide to listen, more because I'd tried to stand up and it hadn't worked out at all how I'd expected.
The floor isn't quite as nice, but the view is.

[Moira]

I flake some dirt off of the horse again, looking apologetically at Silver.
"I'm sure his drinking habits lessened some in your world. He happens to hate it considerably more here, so don't expect him to even speak coherently for the next day or so."
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:00 pm

[Silver]

I could only keep smiling at his drunken attitude while cleaning Maphani, my side getting fairly close.
The fact that he seemed so carefree was what was making me at ease, even if he was utterly drunk.
"It'll be entertaining," I point out, licking my tongue ring out of habit;
"I'll get to tease him more often."
Poor guy needed a break anyway and I wasn't going to stop him from that.
A yawn works my jaw open and I blink away the tears that well up in my eyes from it before going back to what I was doing.
I had the urge to curl up in his lap and just take a nap, but I was waiting for the liquid to kick in so I could figure out what the Hell was wrong.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:05 pm

[Moira]

I tilt my head at her.
"Yea, I guess that's a way to look at it."
Kifer starts laughing again, and I see that he's dropped the bottle and has pulled his trench coat off.
"Good to know I'm amusing to atleast one person." He says, though he slurs the sentence considerably.
I cross the room to the small fridge that sat by my desk, pulling a bottle of water out and tossing it to Kifer.
To his credit, he manages to catch it and open it and only spill a little.
"He's gonna regret drinking that bottle so fast tomorrow morning." I murmur to Silver, a light smile on my face.
A hungover Kifer was amusing, so long as his temper wasn't up.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:11 pm

[Silver]

I smirk again and glance at Moira before looking back at Kifer.
"As long as he sleeps at some point..." I mutter, probably letting my gaze sit on Kifer a bit too long before going back to my horse.
Granted, it had to have been obvious to her by now, but I still had my sappy, clingy emotions that every female had.
I also hadn't stopped longing for the cuddly shit that I had been craving for a while now.
The entire ordeal pissed me off a bit because I couldn't change it.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 pm

[Moira]

I sigh when I notice her look.
Was kinda hoping she hadn't moved to Kifer, but it was a bit obvious she was starting to cling to him.
Seeing as Kifers completely out of it and wont remember much tomorrow anyways, I look back to Silver and tuck the rag in my pocket.
"Best not to worry too much about Kifer. He'll get along, he always does."
After a few seconds of scraping the last of the dirt off the horse;
"I wouldn't try to get him to pay too much emotional attention to you, though. He's never been a feelsy type of guy. He'll screw ya then be gone the next day, no worse for the wear."
I'd never had a problem with that, but others had.
I'd never seen him care for another woman past Alison, and their relationship was so fucked up that I doubted he'd even find a relationship like that with another woman.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:23 pm

[Silver]

I look up at her when she directs her voice to me, knowing she meant well.
The entire thing with Kifer was a bad idea and I knew it from the start, but I couldn't help it.
"Yeah... I know. Things only go the way they go with me... Nothing heals right," I say, my eyes shifting a bit and I visibly sigh;
"Nothing ever heals properly."
I had plenty of things in mind when I said it, but it was mainly Matthew and my parents that I had thought of, then it was Ben.
My tears caught in my throat, forcing them to back the fuck off till I was alone somewhere.
Being depressing wasn't my pleasure and there's no way I'm a truly happy person.
I grip the wrench in my hand and move over to the table where I had taken it from, setting it down and letting my shoulder muscles tense up before I exhale to relax them again.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top