WFS/WCS/GMS Roleplay.

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WFS/WCS/GMS Roleplay.

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 am

[Alison]

"Shit!" I gasp, my voice actually unsteady for once.
My curse is caused by pleasure more than anything. I wanted all of him and he was definitely willing to give that and more.
I stop biting and just dig my nails into his shoulder and back, shuddering and grinding as much as his grip allowed.

[Kifer]

"Eh?" My tone a bit sharper because I think I realize what she's getting at.
It's not a good realization and I'm sure my face shows my distaste at it.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:18 am

[Raider]

I let out a shaky chuckle at her swearing and catch her in a kiss.
Her clawing was making my muscles quiver and I loved it so damn much.
I was sure I had left marks in her hips by now, but I didn't care, I just sped up my pace.

[Silver]

"Just... Um. I'll tell Raider," I say, poking the side of my head;
"Lets just go."
It'd be safer.
Granted, I still needed to grab a few things, but it'd be better than him trying to kill Raider.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:29 am

[Alison]

I kiss him back automatically, whimpering happily against his mouth when he speeds up.
I could feel small pinpricks of pain on my hip where he'd broken the skin. I loved it.
Tell me you love me than fuck me like you hate me. That's all I ever want.

[Kifer]

I make a sound most closely compared to a growl.
Alison might not look at me the same anymore, but that didn't mean I didn't feel damned territorial.
Part of me said to just let Silver handle it.
Nah.
"And whys that?"
I was sure I already knew, but I was asking anyways.
My tone had changed to the same that I used when talking to someone I was about to hurt for information.
Not that I'd hurt her- but I might. I didn't consciously note it, but my hand was already on my knife.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:35 am

[Raider]

I was getting severely close now and I could simply tell by how tight my abdomen was getting.
My breathing was utterly erratic and I held onto her even tighter, as if it would help me to get a grip on my oxygen.
I'm not even quite sure how this started.

[Silver]

His growl startled me a little, but then again it didn't.
Once I realized where his hand was I clench my jaw.
"I swear to God, Kifer. If you stab me I will fucking rip your fucking dick off," I say quickly;
"Calm the fuck down, and lets just go. You're not stupid, you know why."
... Well where the fuck did that come from?
That hadn't felt right at all.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:49 am

[Kifer]

I'm very aware that it'd be easy for me to overpower her.
Rather than her threat causing my temper to worsen, however, it snaps my more rational side back into clarity.
Still.
I pull my experience as a merc to the forefront of my mind, step swiftly around her, and pull the blade from it's sheathe, pulling the serrated edge taught against her throat but being careful to make sure the pressure wouldn't draw blood.
I kiss her shoulder and just whisper;
"Don't be stupid, you love my dick too much to rip it off."
Before releasing her and tossing my knife, catching it by the blade with practiced ease and offering her the hilt.
"But if you really want the opportunity.."
My voice has lost it's violent edge and I'm under control again. Part of me was hurt at coming to terms with Alison's current activity, but I locked the feeling away to grapple with later.

[Alison]

My breaths were shallow and uneven, and it took me only a minute more of this to send me tumbling into bliss.
Of course my external reaction to this is to cling desperately to him and bite the side of his neck with more force than I'd intended.
All the while I'm racked with shudders, trying to ride out the pleasure without making enough noise for everyone and their dogs to hear.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:00 am

[Silver]

All I did was shiver lightly at the feeling of his blade against my skin.
Surprised me actually.
Usually I would have jumped or panicked.
Granted, his remark made me smirk a little.
I set my hand on his and barely push it back when he offers.
"You can keep it... I snapped. I'm sorry."
... Now I was apologizing.
Jesus Christ.

[Raider]

I moan through my teeth when her jaws dig into my skin, sending me over.
My body could only handle a few more thrusts before quitting all together.
It'd been a while...
I felt sweaty and utterly worn down... But it was so worth it.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:06 am

[Kifer]

I toss it again, catch it correctly now, and slide it back into it's sheathe.
"It's fine. I snapped too." Though my tone is lacking in sincerity.
"Lets just go. Maybe going back to that Hellhole will clear my head.."
I add the last bit in only a half audible mutter, turning and walking back to the horses.

[Alison]

I gradually come to a stop, though shivers still trace their way up my spine occasionally.
There's blood dripping in a single crimson line down his chest, though I don't notice it and just kiss his jaw lightly.
I say nothing, just close my eyes and enjoy the relaxed, happy feeling that was settling over me now.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:14 am

[Silver]

My shoulders drop slightly and I sigh quietly when he walks away.
"Yeah..."
I was strongly reconsidering the trip seeing the state he was in now, but didn't say anything.
I head inside the house and change into appropriate clothing, pulling my own trench coat on before going outside.
How depressing this would be.

[Raider]

I nearly passed out from the amount of pleasure that hit my mind and I kiss her forehead.
We didn't need words...
Just the time and space.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:19 am

[Kifer]

A few sips from my flask do wonders to improve my mood, and I'm back to a roughly accurate version of myself when she gets back.
"Much better." I comment on her clothes, pulling myself onto Thief's back.
"And since this should be a direct trip.. well, hopefully our luck holds."
Though we'd have to head back to WFS, since the portal was there.
Which was fine. I needed my guns anyways.

[Alison]

Even though his pulse isn't there, I can tell by his breathing that he's coming down from the same high.
The kiss makes me smile, and I nuzzle his neck affectionately.
I'd definitely be able to feel the after effects of this romp in the morning, though..
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:26 am

[Silver]

"Indeed," was all I could say.
Maphani had somehow grown his own tack and I just raise an eyebrow.
Don't even ask.
I climb up onto him and grab the chain-like reins, shifting a little.
Motherfuckingmassiveassrobohorse...

[Raider]

Her nuzzle makes me hug her a little tighter for a brief moment.
"Love you..." I mumble, starting to drift off.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:28 am

[Kifer]

I actually have to look up at her now.
"That's gonna take getting used to."

[Alison]

I trace his chest lightly, eyes still closed.
"You too."

[Now seems a good a time as any]
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:40 am

{timeskippeh}

[Silver]

I yawn widely behind my bandana, still tasting dirt when I do so.
I doubt I could ever get used to this place...
The area was intriguing, but it sucked.
Atleast Maphani wasn't protesting like I was.
He just kept trekking on.

[Raider]

My body felt heavy and my back hurt from the wall...
But I stayed asleep, my arms draped around Alison.
It had been quite a while since I had gotten a decent amount of sleep.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:46 am

[Kifer]

I stop Thief outside the doors to the facility, hopping out of the saddle and walking towards them.
They opened for me, and I wasn't inside longer than 4 seconds before Moira came around the corner grinning like an idiot.
"Well, it's good to see you here. I've seen alot of Alison, and that's depressing after awhile."
I raise an eyebrow at her.
"What, you two not getting along again?"
She made a 'pfftt' sound at me and waved her clipboard.
"Oh please. Have we ever? Ever since I suggested you two were cute together she avoids conversation with me like the plague. But!" She claps a bit and then peeks around the corner to the doors.
"You brought a different girl this time! Hi, Silver! It's been awhile. A long while, actually. Have you been avoiding me, too?"

[Alison]

I was sleeping fitfully, curled up against Raider. I had one hand tangled in his hair- that hand was asleep, but I had yet to move it.
Awkward place to pass out, but neither of us had felt like moving.
And I'd slept in worse places.
This worked just fine for me.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:56 am

[Silver]

I had climbed down from Maphani when Kifer got near the doors, thankful to be on the ground.
My bandana had worked itself off my mouth while I watch the two.
A smirk tugs its way onto my face at her words.
"Hey... Not avoiding. Been horendously busy I'm afraid."
I felt weird seeing her again after the first time... Oh well.

[Raider]

My shoulder twitches and it tightens my grip on Alison.
Damn nerve issues...
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:01 am

[Moira]

"Ah, well, that happens. I understand." I comment, giving Kifer a light smack with my clipboard.
"God knows him and the other 8 kept me on my toes for awhile."
I step around him, Silver's horse catching my eye.
"And that right there, that is beautiful! Bring him inside, I want to look at him. Your horse, too, Kifer. Can't have him and the dog getting asthma from sitting out there too long."

[Kifer]

I shake my head at her enthusiasm and quickness, unable to keep the grin off my face.
I step back out to take Thief's reins, glancing at Silver as I did so, before leading the stallion inside. His hooves click on the floor of the facility, and I hand him off to one of the stable boys as we get deeper inside.
Of course Moira waves him off when he comes to take Maphani. She then turns back to Silver with a little bounce in her step.
"But I doubt you two are here to savor the scenery. So, that being said, what brings you here?"
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 am

[Silver]

I chuckle lightly at her reaction towards Maphani, feeling his head dip down behind mine.
His entire movement programming was uncanny and sometimes it made me wonder if he was built from an actual horse.
There's no way that would be possible though, not with the level Cybernetics was at over there.
I follow Kifer in with Thief and Joker, my hand gripping Maphani's reins as I lead him inside.
His hooves were heavy against the floor, but if no one was looking, they'd assume it was just a massive horse by the sound.
I look back at him when I hear his legs catching occasionally. Damn dirt. Need to dust him out before we head back.
Moira's question makes me look up at her again and I tilt my head a little to the side.
"I'm due in for a check-up... So it's a bonus that I decided to bring Maphani. Kifer said you'd enjoy him."
Hopefully she wouldn't take offense to me showing up because of my pain issues... Unfortunately, she'd have to work around my busted muscles this time.
"It's been bothering me for about a month and it's just getting more agitated," I add, hissing when Maphani bumps my bruised shoulder, cursing him under my breath.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:24 pm

[Kifer]

Moira is watching Maphani with adoring eyes.
She seems to look to Silver almost reluctantly, but smiles anyways and answers;
"A check-up, eh? Wondering if I missed something?"
She shrugs and shakes her head a little.
"How many years has it been, again? Six, here, I know.Most people here don't live to their mid thirties. So I apologize if my... long term perspective on the fixes went awry."
She drums her fingers on her desk a moment, before snapping her fingers.
"Be right back."
I glance at Silver, shrugging. Moira had a very direct way of going about things, which she rarely averted to make time for pleasantries.
In no less than a few seconds, she was dragging Mark out, one hand on his ragged lab coat.
"Here we go! Found the proper doctor."
Mark looks up and sees me and gives me a look of malevolence.
I cough slightly and don't comment on it. I'd caused Mark enough trouble to deserve that look..
But then he straightens up, turns to Silver, and says in a perfectly pleasant voice;
"You must be Silver. I understand Moira got put in charge of patching you up last time, and that you're experiencing... technical difficulties, as it were?"
Moira rolls her eyes and makes a motion to punch him, but decides against it at the last moment and sits down in her usual spot in front of the currently blank monitors.
Mark pays no mind, just smiles affably at Silver.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:35 pm

[Silver]

I nearly replied to her speaking, but she snaps her fingers and I close my mouth again, shifting my weight onto my other leg.
This was going to be weird, is what my gut was telling me, but I stay quiet anyway.
I didn't want to argue with the people that saved my life and could just as easily take it back without lifting a finger.
Kifer's shrug simply assured me that she was the way she was... Letting me know she wasn't all that odd in the head.
Well shit... Lab coats.
I blink a few times at the man she drug out and keep from making another face.
Wait... Proper doctor? What the fuck...?
The expression he suddenly had made me look to Kifer and I get an assumption of an idea before looking back to the 'doctor'.
His voice wasn't what I had expected, yet I didn't complain.
"Technical difficulties as in irritating pain, yes," I smirk, crossing my arms over my chest.
I nearly snickered at Moira and somehow manage not too, which was surprising on my part.
He seemed... Oddly warm for such a place.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 pm

[Mark]

I pull a small notebook out of my pocket and scribble down a few things on it with my pen.
"Ah, right... and Moira was the last one to see you.. how comforting.."
I can feel Moira glaring at me, but again, pay her no mind.
We argued alot about proper medical methods; our techniques varied greatly.
"And... you'll have to excuse me, I don't believe we've ever been properly introdcued, and as this isn't really a medical base, we don't keep records on the people outside the ones this facility was created for."
I smile apologetically, and slip the notebook back in my pocket to offer her my hand.
"I'm Mark, the proper doctor as Moira was so kind to point out. Basically all it means is that I've had the time and funds to research and work at a more... clinical and organized level."

[Kifer]

I snort and lean back on the desk, swapping looks with Moira.
Mark, as I'd heard, had been raised and hand-fed by the Enforcers scientists. He was a clever, professional, and educated bastard, but a coward out in the field.
Which was why he got stuck here.
Useful, yes, but if we ever had to depend on him to shoot something point blank, we were screwed.
"And if he wasn't straightforward enough, he has no idea what your actual problem is so you'll have to explain to him." I interject, stifling a snicker.
I could ruthlessly make fun of Mark because we both knew that if he actually went to hurt me, well... he may be the doctor, but I was better at breaking bones.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:58 pm

[Silver]

His scribbling causes me to pull my lips together because it reminded me of my old psychiatrist...
Not a very comforting notion.
"Moira did save my life; I don't know what the problem is..." was all I could mutter towards his distasteful tone.
But I guess if you're used to knowing what you're doing and a newbie steps in, you'd feel territorial and undermined.
Mark.
I shake his hand and try not to chuckle at his attitude towards Moira's intervention.
"You know my name already, so I'll save myself from the repetition," I shrug.
I just about rolled my eyes at Kifer, but figured it wouldn't help the situation, since I had a feeling Mark would just glare at him.
"I'll stick to the short version and say shrapnel to the heart," I tell him, not being any more specific unless he asks about it.
I hated explaining that story... Damn memories still upset the Hell out of me.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:07 pm

[Mark]

"Oh, that's delightful." I exclaim, shooting Moira a look.
She shrugs and spins in her chair a bit. I can tell she's trying not to laugh at me.
I take my glasses off a moment to scrub the lens with the hem of my jacket before replacing them.
"What probably happened;" I start, stuffing my hands in my lab pocket and straightening slightly to address her.
"Is that Moira didn't stitch everything up correctly, and there's a partial blockage or... stutter in how your heart is supposed to function."
Moira scoffs slightly at this and gets up to go look at the robotic horse, muttering to herself.
I hear a bit of it, something like.. "..up yours I didn't stitch up correctly, my hands steadier thank yours you asian asshat.."
My polite smile and tone doesn't waver, and I continue.
"Not a big deal, most of the time atleast, but there's alot more in the domino affect. Then there's also the possibility that she did the same thing that she did with Kifer, and accidentally left pins or something where there shouldn't be."
I glance up at Kifer long enough to see him grimace and rub his chest uncomfortably.
"Worst case scenario we open you up again, but I'd really like to not resort to that."

(LOL I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT)
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:17 pm

(LOL WHATEVZ IUNNO)

[Silver]

A stutter...? He says it like it's nothing... What the Hell, dude?
I glance at Maphani when Moira goes over to him, seeing him scrape at the floor a bit with his hoof.
My gaze returns to him almost immediately when he says 'most of the time'.
... There's pins in Kifer?
Partly explains his cranky streaks some days. I'd be pissed too if there were sharp objects inside me.
"Soo... Oh-so smarticle doctor," I start, "Are you able to fix me? Or do I have to die again for that to happen?"
Okay, so maybe I got a bit too snippy, but I was sick of doctors talking to me like I was a moron and beating around the bush.
I've been dead more than once. I'm not a fucking cat with nine lives. I can't keep doing that shit.
My eye suddenly twitches and I put my hand over it, feeling the corruption flare under my coat in protest to being covered up for so long. The coat was to block out the dirt and to hide that oddity, seeing as how the high collar had hid my jaw from view, but now it was pissed at me.
"Son of a bitch," I grumble through my teeth, feeling utter pain in my eye now. I forgot it did that. Probably meant my eye was bloodshot now.
"Sorry... Anyway... Yes, you can fix the issue? I'm not a fan of feeling dissected, so if we can avoid that, then that'd be fan-fucking-tastic."
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:28 pm

[Mark]

I clear my throat and smirk, looking down a moment and then back up.
"Yea, you can be fixed. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Just gotta figure out exactly whats up. That way we don't just give you 8 bottles of pills to take an hour. Shortcutting like that never works, anyways."
I step over the leg Moira had casually stuck out to trip me and head back towards my office to get something.

[Kifer]

I notice her change and shift slightly to rub her shoulder.
"Mark may act like he has a stick up his ass, but he'll get the job done." I comment.
Moira snorts from where she is, her hand on Maphani's neck.
"More like two sticks and a wasp nest, if you ask me."

[Mark]

Kifer's laughing when I come back, and that typically isn't a good thing. I glance at his hand on Silver's shoulder, figure she had to mean something to him, and file that away to think about later.
I then stand in front of Silver, and hand her a small bottle of liquid.
"It'll look and taste like water- purified, don't worry- but your reaction to it will narrow down what is or isn't wrong."
She'd either throw up blood or get a bit of the flu. Or both. Hopefully not both, because I didn't want to get my hands messy at the moment.
"Just drink it whenever you feel like. But I expect you'll be here a few days."
That earned a quite groan from Kifer, which I ignore.
"Any questions?"
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Midge on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:13 pm

[Silver]

My shoulders drop a bit and I remove my hand from my face, knowing damn well my eye was bloodshot now.
I look up at Kifer when he touches my shoulder, earning a small smile from me.
His comment after Moira snorts makes me laugh for a moment and I rub my eye again.
Dumbass.
I look back at Mark when he hands me a bottle, which doesn't set me at ease at all.
... I felt like he was handing me drugs.
Totally didn't set well with me.
"Will the reaction be instant?" I ask, almost choking when he pointed out I'd be staying for a while.
I had told Raider a day... Maybe just an afternoon... Not the possibility of a week.
At least Kifer was here I guess, so I wasn't stuck with people I really didn't know.
Midge
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bemottled on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:17 pm

[Mark]

I shake my head.
"Not instant. Maybe an hour or so delay. That being said, don't wait forever to take it. There's no long term affects and it's not addictive."

[Kifer]

"Great, we have time for recreational drinking." I mutter, shifting away from Silver to smack Moira's ass.
She'd made the mistake of bending over to look at something in the same room as me. Her resulting yelp of surprise and muttered curse just makes me smirk.
I don't do any more than that, just snag a bottle off of the table on the other side of the room and pop the cap off.
The amount of distaste I had for staying here that long was hard to describe.
Bemottled
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top